Guideline for Presenter
- Please email us a draft of your paper and three preferred dates (all Fridays) currently available on our presentation calendar if you would like to sign up for a presentation in our workshop.
- Please also send us 3-4 names who will potentially serve as discussants.
- Please circulate your paper to both the organizers and the discussants at least one week before your presentation date.
- Please prepare a 15-minutes presentation.
- Please do not go over time in your presentation, or you will lose valuable time for comments and suggestions.
- Please let us know if you are fine with posting your paper (or slides) on our website.
- Reciprocity is virtue! Presenters should expect being called into discussant duty for future presentations.
Guideline for Discussant
- Please offer feedback that promotes improvements in the research. Be constructive, not destructive.
- We encourage the discussants to email their written comments and suggestions to the presenters after the workshop.
- Discussants will receive preferential treatment in future presentation opportunity in this workshop.
Guideline for the General Audience
- Please mute your participation until you are called to ask questions.
- Please keep your question short and straight to the point.
- Please respect the presenter and discussants.
- We will not record the online presentation, nor should the audience.